These pdf documents can be printed for reference, or to have in the vehicle, if applicable; or, in the case of the blank inspection sheets, if needed as an emergency paper inspection due to damage or loss of phone functionality.
Go here for a collection of videos that demonstrate the various options and workflows available in the app . More videos will be added over time and as functionality changes.
To see a sample inspection in pictures, see here.
To see how to mark defects as repaired, see here.
To see a sample hours of service experience, see here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is ReadyChek?
- ReadyChek is an app for mobile devices to help commercial motor vehicle drivers record their daily vehicle inspections and hours of service, and a web portal to help operators track and organize the data.
- ReadyChek is simple, easy to use, affordable, and quick to implement.
What ReadyChek is not...
- ReadyChek is not a company that does inspections for vehicles. We cannot safety a vehicle or perform any routine maintenance.
- ReadyChek is not an ELD (Electronic Logging Device) that is needed for commercial vehicles that travel over the 160km radius.
What Ontario Regulation 199/07 Schedules are currently supported by the ReadyChek app?
- Schedules 1 and 2
Will ReadyChek support additional Schedules in the future?
- Yes, ReadyChek has plans to support for more schedules in the future
- Customer demand and other implementation factors will guide prioritization
Will an MTO/Compliance officer accept a report on my phone as a driver?
- Yes, see Ontario Regulation 199/07 section 18
What are my options for showing an MTO/compliance offer the electronic report?
- Handing phone outside of truck
- Emailing officer/MTO a copy of report
*** The compliance officer has discretion for which option they would prefer
What do I do if I have a lost/broken device?
- This situation is no different than if the book is lost/ruined/etc.
○ A new inspection should be completed on paper immediately to have on hand until the phone is replaced
○ ReadyChek will provide pdf inspection report files to the operator that can be printed for trucks to have on hand for such emergencies (See "Helpful Downloads" section on this page)
○ The reports previously done via phone and saved will exist in the system and will include timestamps showing when the inspection occurred
■ This can be used, if needed, to establish that an inspection took place before driving the vehicle
Does ReadyChek plan to provide support to drivers in other provinces?
- Yes. Right now, we can support Canadian companies (currently English only) outside Ontario that use NSC Standard 13, Schedules 1 and 2. As we receive additional requests for regulation support, we will evaluate the effort to add the new regulations and will prioritize those requests based on demand and overall effort to implement
Contact Us: email@example.com
5-420 Erb St. W.
Waterloo, ON N2L 6K6
Have questions about the app? Want to learn more? Fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you shortly.
If you are interested in signing up for a trial, or would like to talk about setting up a demo, please use our registration form.